Chris Miller has been providing investment and financial planning advice to clients for the past 19 years. As a native to Frederick, MD, Chris feels privileged to serve his hometown community where he has deep roots.
Chris is Series 7 registered through LPL Financial. He also holds his Series 66 registration with LPL Financial and Stratos Wealth Partners. He is also licensed in life, health, and variable insurance. As a Wealth Advisor, Chris helps clients achieve their investment goals, grow and protect their wealth. With extensive experience in all three channels of the wealth management business - wirehouse, bank and independent - Chris is a seasoned Wealth Advisor with a unique and upbeat perspective.
Chris spends his personal time with wife Kelly, daughter Madison, and their two dogs. He is an avid golfer and exercise enthusiast.
- 2/2016 - Present: Stratos Wealth Partners Financial Advisor
- 6/2004 - 2/2016: Sandy Spring Wealth Management - LPL Financial Advisor
- 2/2000 - 6/2004: Morgan Stanley - Financial Advisor
- Bachelor of Science in Finance with cum laude distinction — West Virginia University
- Registered Series: 7, 66
- Life, Health and Variable Insurance